Thursday, June 18, 2009

Strong Woman



If I were facing the other direction I'd be seeing Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay. I did spend many long moments looking at that Miami Scene but duty called me back to attention, my orders to capture my sister's valiant efforts in an early morning triathlon. So there I stood my love and devotion for sis filtering through a lens of a digital camera. I started to get pressure in my head and a lump in my throat. Kinda reminded me of the feeling I get when I am giving my Self over to a version of the story. Alas, I counseled myself, "You are documenting her story, her newer story." And I knew It would be sweet to have pictures and a video for her to reflect on as she grows in awareness of the empowered beautiful woman that she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment