Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Journey Through Infinity

"Nothing is secure but life, transition, the energizing spirit.
No love can be bound by oath or covenant to secure it against a higher love.
No truth so sublime but it may become trivial tomorrow in the light of new thoughts.
People wish to be settled; only as far as they are unsettled is there any hope for them."
Emerson





"Who are you? Unhand me: I will be dependent no more.
Ah! seest thou not, Oh brother
that thus we part, only to meet again on a higher platform,
and only be more each other's because we are more our own?"
Emerson






"He who binds himself to Joy, does the winged life destroy but
he who kisses Joy as flies, lives in Eternity's sunrise."
Blake


"A Man never rises so high as when he knows not whither he is going."
O. Cromwell



"I cast away in this new moment all my once hoarded knowledge, as vacant and vain.

Now for the first time seem I to know anything rightly."

Emerson