Monday, December 6, 2010

The Big Event

Front Gate.


Preparations...

Supervisor?


A run to the country store...


Clearing out the Garage... co-operation.


Only one rule...


John, a Tin Can Tourist pioneer...





Nancy, Ronnie and Nappy...


Mary, I see you...




Ron, don't lay that fiddle down!


Oh Ma! I sense trouble brewing!



My brother ...


The Alchemist...


Jim and Nancy take a moment to connect.


Respect...



Jim's infamous home made ice cream.


"The road continues and the party never ends!"



"Come on Ma, play something!"



Cal is establishing dominance.


Nappy is in the moment.


Just between you, me and the porch post.


The porch posse capturing reflections.



Midday nap... much cooler than in the trailer!


New digs...


Ummm... yeah... once a King always a King.


At home in the Space Train...



Exhausted from 'holding Space'.


Cal stays at The Hideaway while I continue on my Journey.


Mobile Home... Yeah, so it's all temporary.


On the road again...


New Digs.


Dragon Medicine

Reunions







No End Ever