Sunday, November 4, 2012

Skylab Recording Studio- October 29, 2012



The Chopped Mercury was chosen to make the drop.


I 'm just wondering how I am going to play guitar with frozen fingers.



           Jim agrees to drive. He is always game for a new experience!



                   The bluest of skies and full sails ahead!



Jim says,"It's as cold as a witch in a brass bra!"


Patrick meets us at the studio. I am in good company for sure!
Thanks Boys!
XO



This is Kevin he is the sound engineer. He will be making the tracks for the songs.
Great Guy!



This is Gerry, Chief Mastering Engineer. I gave him a signed callus from my left pointer finger.



The KING and the CAT... Sounds like an Aesops Fable... Roman is a real lover!










Well, mission accomplished. I gratefully accepted Rebekahs Gift of a 10 hour day at Skylab Recording Studio in Gainesville, Florida and I am happy to report that I have 14 songs on my first album, "Brother Day."




Thank you to Rebekah and my friends for being steadfast in your love and support. XO