Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dream?

I had a dream I was in this enchanting place, standing alone among the stones,
everything welcoming.
I float to a nearby tree to witness me.
"Hmmm, where are you girl and who be hiding past the courtyard wall?"
She walks over to see the courtyard Guardians, standing straight, waiting...
The breeze lifts the shawl to capture the feel of Free," Yup that's me,.."says she, "Free."
Swirl,.. to dance the breeze along the wall of watchers...

Take me into the elements past the smells, sounds and feels,... to that place,..
where we may rest in amazement at what cannot be described,..
only listing into laughter and out again.
Cycles and swirls of being caught up in Odic reality...
How very familiar...

Tempt me with your offer of nothingness...
My Love, I delight in you sincerity...
I am enraptured in you truthfulness...
Come let us play.

1 comment:

  1. "A dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep"...this is in-visioning truth...beautiful Suzette. <3

    'crowth' wow!

    ReplyDelete